FusionFall Arena
Thank-you for logging out. What would you like to do?

*~Official Drop Guide~*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *~Official Drop Guide~*

Post by Draconian on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:41 am

@ acefire key hats are not a drop, they are from one of the seceret snails hidden all throughout fusionfall

Draconian
Fusion Tracker
Fusion Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckdude007 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Pretty sure they do drop it, keep trying!

Duckdude007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconian on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:15 pm

ok im starting to think that the guy who confirmed the vulcan carbine elite class drop was just a lucky person to get it as a random drop. because i have been grinding for it for an entire week now and have not seen it drop even by other players. i have gotten 2 elite toxic heaters and 2 tutenkhamen leggings.... thats it! and the other people who were there grinding as well i saw about 4 other people say thats all theyw ere able to get from that area too! so i am unconfirming the vulcan carbine elite class for hydraulic enforcers as it is not a regular drop there. the elite toxic heater and the tutenkhamen leggings are the drop for them. if anyone knows where it is a regular drop and could let me know please tell me. as for now i will continue to believe it was a random drop and not a regular drop, or the person who confiremed it had a crate from a different nearby enemy and opened it after fighting them. again i state until someone says they have seen it drop more than once from them the VULCAN CARBINE ELITE CLASS DROP FROM HYDRAULIC ENFORECERS IS NOT CONFIRMED! because in a week of grinding i would have seen it.

Draconian
Fusion Tracker
Fusion Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconian on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 pm

oh if i havent seen it drop for me i would have heard of those other people getting one. and i also had offered 100 million taros to any of my friends who could grind it out for me on top of all the ultra rares i had grinded from there and they couldnt get one either. out of everyone someone would have gotten the drop if it was a regular drop.

Draconian
Fusion Tracker
Fusion Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Corgan on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:53 am

May I make a correction/addition? You can get the Major Glory shirt from the Cylomanders in Habitat Homes as well as from Rudy. I know, because I just got it.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to confirm that you get the pants from the Sonic Scorpions.

EDIT: I would like to correct the Laser Lances. Mark I can be had from the Frilled Killers (Forsaken Valley, not Dinosaur Pass) and Mark II can be found by grinding the Stone Drakes in the Firepits infected zone.

Last edited by Billy Corgan on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Laser Lances.)

Billy Corgan
Fusion Tracker
Fusion Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckdude007 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:25 am

Thank you for your contribution!

Duckdude007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Corgan on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:45 am

No problem! Also, I found out that you can get a Fusebreaker Tornado (green) and a Fusebreaker Tsunami (blue) from the Fusionflies (31) and the Shellslugs (33) respectively.

Billy Corgan
Fusion Tracker
Fusion Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ParadoxPrincess on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:11 pm

May I make an addition? I saw people complaining here about not being able to get the Vulcan Carbine Elite Class from the Hydraulic Enforcer.
I don't know if they managed to get one or not but I got mine from the Saw Breakers in the Space port infected zone.

ParadoxPrincess
Fusion Tracker
Fusion Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckdude007 on Sat May 11, 2013 4:56 am

Thank you for the contribution.

Duckdude007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down